Centrifugal spray dryer
Centrifugal spray dryers are widely used in the liquid process forming and drying industries. It is suitable for the production of powdery, granular solid products from solutions, emulsions, suspensions and paste liquid materials. Therefore, spray drying is an ideal process when the particle size distribution, residual moisture content, bulk density and particle shape of the finished product must meet exact standards.
The air is filtered and heated into the air distributor at the top of the centrifugal spray dryer , and the hot air enters the drying chamber in a spiral shape evenly. The liquid is sprayed into a very fine misty liquid droplet through a high-speed centrifugal atomizer at the top of the tower body, and it can be dried into a finished product in a short time by cocurrent contact with hot air. The finished product is continuously output from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone, and the exhaust gas is empty by the fan.
Product Features Drying speed is fast, the surface area of the liquid is greatly increased after atomization. In the hot air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated instantaneously. The drying time is only a few seconds, which is especially suitable for the drying of heat sensitive materials.
The product has good uniformity, fluidity and solubility, and the product has high purity and good quality. The production process is simplified and the operation control is convenient. For liquids with a moisture content of 40-60% (up to 90% of special materials), it can be dried into a powder product at one time. After drying, no pulverization and screening are required, which reduces the production process and improves the purity of the product. The particle size, bulk density and moisture of the product can be adjusted within a certain range by changing the operating conditions, and the control and management are very convenient.
*Chemical industry: battery raw materials, basic dye pigments, dye intermediates, compound fertilizers, formaldehyde silicic acid, catalysts, sulfuric acid agents, amino acids, white carbon black, etc.
* Plastic resin: AB, ABS emulsion, urine aldehyde resin, phenolic resin, dense (urea) formaldehyde resin, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and so on.
* Food industry: fat-rich milk powder, scorpion, cocoa milk powder, milk replacer powder, blood-hunting powder, egg white (yellow) whole eggs, etc.
* Food and plants: oatmeal, chicken juice, coffee, instant tea, flavored meat, protein, soy, peanut protein, hydrolysate, etc.
* Sugar: corn syrup, corn starch, glucose, pectin, maltose, potassium sorbate, etc.
* Ceramic: alumina, ceramic tile, magnesia, talcum powder