Small spray dryer works:
The air is filtered and heated into the air distributor at the top of the dryer, and the hot air enters the drying chamber in a spiral shape. The liquid is sprayed into a very fine misty liquid droplet through a high-speed centrifugal atomizer at the top of the tower body, and it can be dried into a waste product in a short time by cocurrent contact with hot air. The waste is continuously discharged from the bottom of the drying tower and the cyclone, and the exhaust gas is evacuated by the induced draft fan.
The experimental small spray dryer is practically separated by a spray dryer and a vented belt screen dryer. The primary dryer is spray dried by high temperature hot air, and the drying process is a constant belt drying stage. The second stage of drying is deceleration and drying. After the initial drying, the porous material is piled up on the movable screen and subjected to secondary drying. The main point of operation is to control the moisture to adjust its viscosity. If the accumulation is too tight, the ventilation is not good, and the secondary drying is not easy to receive good results. The characteristics of the experimental small spray dryer are that the height of the spray dryer is lowered, the thermal efficiency is high, and it is suitable for heat-sensitive and difficult-to-dry materials.
Main features of the small spray dryer :
1. It is suitable for the drying of heat sensitive materials such as biological products, biological pesticides, enzyme preparations, etc., because the materials sprayed are only subjected to high temperature when sprayed into mist-sized particles, so they are only heated when they are hot, and can adhere to these. The active data remains intact after drying. The feed volume can be conditioned by a feed pump with a small sample volume of up to 20 ml.
2, the entire spray drying process is stopped in the glassware, the operator can clearly see, if there is any problem, you can adjust it in time. The inner wall of the glassware is treated with antistatic, so the dry powder does not stick to the inner wall under normal dry conditions.
3, on the spray drying of certain drugs, for the purpose of sterility, can be disinfected with high temperature hot air before use, the air inlet is set to filter to keep the air clean.
4, dry powder after drying, the granularity of the average particle size, more than 90% of the dry powder in the same particle size range. This machine is equipped with a nozzle cleaner (through needle), which will automatically clear when the nozzle is infested.
5, hot air temperature and flow have liquid crystal display. All the parameters used are liquid crystal display.
The small spray dryer ensures that the spray process can be seen as non-polluting, so that the air compressor can be adjusted in time to use the smokeless mute series, <60 decibels="" combined="" with="" the="" national="" standard,="" and="" the="" 316l="" stainless="" steel="" two-fluid="" nozzle="" makes="" the="" atomization="" uniform="" and="" the="" particles="">60> PID temperature control makes the temperature control more precise, and the frequency jet can be set to automatically dredge to ensure the continuity of the spray process. It can be used when powered up.
- Small spray dryer can be used for material drying
- Development of laboratory spray dryers and heat transfer processes
- The benefits of micro spray dryer design
- What are the drying characteristics of the centrifugal spray dryer?
- Precautions before using a centrifugal spray dryer
- The special features and principles of spray drying granulator
- Technical characteristics of spray dryer and its working principle
- Take you through the mechanics of the spray dryer
- Detailed description of the working principle of ceramic granulation spray dryer
- What are the main advantages and processes of pressure spray dryers?
- Describe in detail the main features of the small spray dryer